What are the top legal considerations for startups?
In this episode of the Go For Launch podcast, attorney David Lizerbram of David Lizerbram & Associates shares key steps for entrepreneurs to consider when they are ready to start or incorporate a business.
Listen to the Go For Launch podcast below.
In the show, David Lizerbram and Brandon Uttley discuss a range of legal questions for entrepreneurs, including:
- When someone is thinking about starting a business, who’s the first advisor they should hire—an accountant or an attorney?
- What are the top legal considerations a new entrepreneur should address?
- How much should someone budget to consult with an attorney when setting up their business?
- What should entrepreneurs do to protect themselves when having business partners?
- Is a desired business name truly available if you can register the domain name?
- What are the benefits of working with an attorney on an ongoing basis?
If you need legal counsel for your business, contact Lizerbram & Associates.
Show Sponsor — Siteground Web Hosting
SiteGround is a top hosting choice for small and large companies worldwide — with plans starting at just $3.95 per month.
Free download: Intellectual Property Checklist for Entrepreneurs from Lizerbram & Associates.
Photo credit: TBD
[callout type=”center” title=”Like This Post? Subscribe to Go For Launch” message=”If you liked this post, subscribe to the Go For Launch newsletter and get new posts delivered straight to your inbox!” button_text=”Go For Launch!” href=”Go For Launch newsletter]
[share title=”SHARE THIS” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]
Join our newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email—and
a free copy of our Ultimate Business Checklist.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."