To say thank you to fans of the Go For Launch podcast as part of this year’s #PodCastFanDay (Jan. 13, 2016), I recorded a video interview with several professionals from the podcasting, radio, social media and advertising spaces. Participants included:
- Brandon Uttley — CEO of Go For Launch
- Nathan Richie – President of NR Creative Group (and co-host of our former podcast, Marketing Squadcast)
- Philip Tate — Senior Vice President of Luquire George Andrews
- Stacey Simms — President of Stacey Simms Media (and host of the Diabetes Connections podcast)
- Jason Yarborough — Director of Strategy for Social Fresh (and co-host of the Social Toolkit podcast)
We talk about the benefits of podcasting (and being a guest on other podcasts); our favorite podcasting microphones and software; the challenges of producing a weekly show; and our predictions for podcasting trends in 2016.
Thanks again to everyone who listens to the podcast!
Join our newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email—and
a free copy of our Ultimate Business Checklist.