Are you stuck in your entrepreneurial journey? Learn how adventures lead to business breakthroughs in my conversation with Tom Crawshaw, who is known as the Adventure-preneur.
Tom Crawshaw helps entrepreneurs and business owners face their fears, change their story and create abundance in all areas of their life through his 3-day Adventure Breakthrough Experience with The Rise-Up Academy.
Tom talks about overcoming a life-threatening attack on his way to becoming an entrepreneur. Other topics we discuss include:
- Why he wishes he had sought out mentors earlier
- The first business he started with a friend, and some of his early struggles
- What helped him turn the corner (The Foundation with Dane Maxwell)
- How he started coaching (in the fitness industry)
- When he started traveled around the world, getting his sky diving license, rock climbing and doing other adventures
- How he formed the Rise Up Academy to empower entrepreneurs with what he calls Adventure Experiences
- Two of your favorite ways to “change things up,” (novelty and excitement)
Learn how to double your business by being featured as an expert guest on podcasts. Join Brandon Uttley and inbound marketing expert Tom Schwab for a free webinar on September 30, 2015 from 2:00-2:30 pm ET. Get valuable tips on how to utilize “podcast guesting” to take your business to the next level! Register at Podcast Leads Webinar.
Photo credit: Dave Hunt (Flickr)
[share title=”SHARE THIS” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]
Join our newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email—and
a free copy of our Ultimate Business Checklist.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."